The manual comes fully loaded with breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes. Here’s a sample of what you can expect to receive:
Baked British Breakfast
- 4 slices of pancetta cut into chunks
- 4 medium mushrooms
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp of low fat cheese grated
- 2 slices of low calorie wholemeal
- bread toasted and topped with a thin
- layer of butter
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 6 / 400°F).
- Cook pancetta until it starts to crisp.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, pancetta and diced tomatoes into two individual oven proof dishes.
- Break two eggs into each dish, and sprinkle the cheese over the top, season to taste and then bake for around 15 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
Margherita Tortilla Pizza
- 4 (100g) wholemeal tortilla
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 240g tomato puree
- 400g mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 190°C. Brush the tortillas on both sides with the oil and prick all over with a fork.
- Bake the tortillas until golden, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Dividing evenly, top the tortillas with the puree and mozzarella. Return them to oven and bake until the cheese has melted, 5 to 7 minutes. Sprinkle with the basil.
Sausage and Squash Tray Bake
- 8 good quality sausages
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 500g new potatoes, cut in quarters
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2-3 half-fat crème fraîche
- handful of fresh basil leaves – optional
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut up the squash, potatoes and tomatoes, arrange alongside the sausages in a roasting tin and toss in the oil, paprika and lemon zest.
- Season as desired and roast for 30 mins, tossing halfway through. To serve, gently add a few tsps of crème fraîche and scatter with fresh basil.
- One of the most easy to prepare, but yet super delicious dishes!